And I wish you sunrays and Saturdays, perfect starry nights, Sweet dreams and moonbeams, and a love that's warm and bright. Sunrays and Saturdays, friendships strong and true, Oceans of blue, and a room with a view - To live the life you choose. - "Sunrays and Saturdays", Vertical Horizon
'Allo, mates! Name's Wish, currently 17 and permanately female (oh wow that sounds odd...), residing in the northern bit of Suburbia Nowhere, USA (it's on the Northeastern Seaboard). Anything else needed known about me can be found in my regular Ehl Jay. Contac infois listed above - feel free to drop me a line; I'm generally a little ball of (sometimes cynical) sunshine, so I'm always up for a chat. =D
S'about it, but there is this little semi-important note section about the fics found here. It's on my FF.net profile, so I figure its only fair to x-post it. It goes a bit like this:
The Notes: 1. I try my best to keep characters/situations canon.
2. Going with the above, I'm not fond of AU, so I rarely if ever write it.
3. Most claims for thememunities here are unofficial. 'Cause I work better that way (not as stressful).
4. I don't believe in Word's grammar check. It's almost always wrong, and I really don't trust it. (However: I'm pretty good with my grammar, so other than intentional mistakes I'm usually pretty good at catching goof ups.)
5. Spoilers are a guarantee, most likely; I consider anything I know about in a series fair game.
6. I have a disorder 'affectionately' dubbed "Depressing Story-Writing Disorder", or DSWD. Tissue box warnings will be placed in the opening notes whenever DSWD comes into play.
7. If you want to know what characters/pairings I like/ship, just read the fics. I won't list them or justify them or battle with you over why yours is better/mine stinks; the way I see it, we're all fans here, and we all have different likes. We can still get along with differing opinions - if politicians can do it, so can we.
8. All fics are x-posted to my account on the Pit/FF.net (Wish Wielder). The Doctor Who fics are also x-posted to A Teaspoon and an Open Mind (Whofic.com) under Wish Wielder.
9. Currently I'm writing mostly un-beta'd; occasionally I'll ask the lovely Aku (Give Us A Cuddle on Ehl Jay/the Pit) to beta something for me, but like I said: mostly it's un-beta'd. (However, I am considering looking into recruiting. At the moment, however, I'm still debating this.)
10. Not really about the fics, but I want y'all to know that I do read every review y'all leave. I may not always reply to them (for some reason or another), but I do read them and I'm grateful for 'em. So if I don't say it enough, thanks. Y'all are the best.
And that's about it. =D Bai!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it's raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." - E.L. Doctorow
For anything relating to Thememunities, check the first post in the journal. It lists the theme tables, claims for the tables, whether or not they're official (because you guys know how much I love my unofficial claims), and how many are completed so far - along with links to the theme's fic! =D So yup - your one-stop spot for any and all Wish-related Thememuniy claims.